What is ISO 9001?
As an international standard, ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for organizations that want to ensure continual improvement and meet customers’ needs. ISO 9001 was specifically designed to serve as a guiding framework for organizations of all sizes and industries as it provides a firm customer focus, namely delivering qualitative goods and services, which subsequently leads to customer satisfaction. The implementation of a Quality Management System is a strategic decision for organizations that aspire to improve their overall performance and provide a strong basis for sustainable development initiatives. The standard assists organizations and/or professionals to plan processes, interactions and have a risk-based thinking.
PROGRAM KEY FEATURES:
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management
By becoming an ISO 9001 certified professional, you will be able to:
- Gain expertise on Quality Management Systems
- Help the organization to offer qualitative products and services
- Help the organization to reduce costs
- Gain competitive advantage
- Increase effectiveness
- Assist the organization to focus on risk-based thinking
- Contribute to the organization’s continuous improvement
- Improve performance
- Streamline organizational operations
- Increase the efficiency of the supply chain management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- QMS team members
What is ISO 22301?
As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats. ISO 22301 enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
PROGRAM KEY FEATURES:
Benefits of ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
An ISO 22301 certification brings many benefits, such as:
- Expand your knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System will help you to meet business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge to manage a team in the implementation of ISO 22301
- Strengthen your reputation management
- Increase your customer reliability
- Identify risks and minimize the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
- Achieve international recognition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management Systems Certification
The Anti-bribery Management System which is based on ISO 37001, helps your organization prevent,
detect, and address bribery towards better ethical business culture.
ISO 37001 certification makes you bring your organization toward a better business environment. It makes
your organization be capable of complying with globally recognized anti-bribery best practices and
proves your competence toward implementing and managing an Anti-bribery Management System.
Benefits of ISO 37001 certification to your organization:
- Helps fight bribery
- Promotes ethical business culture
- Improves performance of affected processes
- Proves employees’ commitment to anti-bribery best practices
- Monitors and manages risk throughout your business
- Demonstrates that your organization implements, maintains and improves anti-bribery compliance program
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors from bribery
Benefits of ISO 37001 to your customers:
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Establishes trust and credibility to customers
- Proves commitment to anti-bribery best practices
- ISO 37001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 37001, will issue an ISO 37001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Anti-bribery Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Overcome challenges and issues while planning events with ISO 20121.
ISO 20121, known as Event Sustainability Management, can be adapted to events of all sizes and types. The ISO 20121 certification will prove that your company is operating effectively and puts sustainability first when managing and delivering your events. Once certified with ISO 20121, it will give your organization a reputation for responsible delivery of events and differentiate you in the marketplace.
PROGRAM KEY FEATURES:
Benefits of ISO 20121 certification to your organization:
- Improves the environmental sustainability of your organization
- Improves cost management
- Enhances corporate image and credibility
- Defines responsibilities for staff, contractors and suppliers
- Marketing advantage through international recognition of the certificate
- Monitors and controls the event through continuous improvement
- Potential sponsors and large audience interaction for your events
- Suitable for ensuring events of different levels from local to worldwide events
ISO/IEC 20000 - IT Service Management Systems Certification
ISO/IEC 20000 is a Service Management Systems (SMS) standard which specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. Most importantly, ISO/IEC 20000 certification validates that a company can continuously improve the delivery of their IT services.
By obtaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification, you will enable your company to have reliable, effective, consistent and continually improved IT services.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 certification to your organization:
- Globally recognized Certification
- Decrease in number of incidents and enhancement of incident management
- Increased customer satisfaction with quality service delivery
- Better comprehension of responsibilities and business targets
- Ability to manage and protect the organization, assets, stakeholders and management
- Improving organization reliability
- Improvement of response times with minimal disruptions to IT service
- Attaining financial savings by efficiently managing costs
- Ensured continual improvement
- Boosting awareness towards legislative and regulatory acquiescence
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 certification to your customers:
- IT service delivery on time
- Less IT related incidents and vulnerabilities
- Increased credibility and trust
ISO/IEC 20000 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a
certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the
requirements of ISO/IEC 20000, will issue an ISO/IEC 20000 certificate. This certification is then
maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification
performed on a triennial basis.
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 individuals will prove that they possess the necessary expertise to support organizations implement information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs and promote continual improvement of the management system and organizations operations.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate will prove that you have:
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understood the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Gained the necessary skills to audit organization’s Information Security Management System
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members